倫敦克尼中文學校始創於1987年 ，校舍位於倫敦克尼區 ，鄰近市中心 。 經過倫敦克尼華人中心委員以及學校教職員胼手胝足努力發展下 ，今日倫敦克尼中文學校已發展成為一所具規模性的非牟利教育機構 。從2018年7月起 ，倫敦克尼中文學校由英國倫敦藝騰協會接管 。藝騰協會是由教師 、家長和校友成立 ， 辦學宗旨是致力推廣優質中國語文和中國文化教育 ，並幫助年輕人發展成長 。該校設有普通話及廣東話班多班 ，為區內學生提供全面的中文教育 。我們的學校以小班教學 ，以英國私立學校模式為基礎 ，具有良好的師生比例 ，以確保每個學生都能得到教師的充分關注 。
伦敦克尼中文学校始创于1987年 ，校舍位于伦敦克尼区 ，邻近市中心 。经过伦敦克尼华人中心委员以及学校教职员胼手胝足努力发展下 ，今日伦敦克尼中文学校已发展成为一所具规模性的非牟利教育机构 。从2018年7月起 ，伦敦克尼中文学校由英国伦敦艺腾协会接管 。艺腾协会是由教师 ，家长和校友成立 ，办学宗旨是致力推广优质中国语文和中国文化教育 ，并帮助年轻人发展成长 。该校设有普通话及广东话班多班 ，为区内学生提供全面的中文教育 。我们的学校以小班教学 ，以英国私立学校模式为基础 ，具有良好的师生比例 ，以确保每个学生都能得到教师的充分关注 。
London Hackney Chinese Community School (LHCCS) is an independent, voluntary, non-profit making, non-religious & non-political organisation. The Chinese School, originally founded in 1987 by Hackney Chinese Community Services, is a member of the United Kingdom Association for the Promotion of Chinese Education (UKAPCE) and a member of the United Kingdom Federation of Chinese Schools (UKFCS). We provide a range of Mandarin and Cantonese classess to those who are keen to learn the Chinese language and culture. In July 2018, London Hackney Chinese Community School is transferred to Community Cohesion Advocates Community Interest Company (CCACIC). CCACIC is formed by teachers, parents and friends of London Hackney Chinese Community School. Our School aims to promote Chinese language education and Chinese culture to children, young people and parents from all backgrounds. The School is fortunate in having excellent teaching facilities, with light buildings (a Listed Building designed by the famous architect Goldfinger) set in very pleasant grounds. Our Chinese School is well subscribed and well loved by our children and parents, with an intake mainly from London and its surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on having the expertise in teaching Chinese as a foreign langauge, and we use English to supplement our teaching so that students from a non-Chinese background can learn Chinese with confidence. This is particuarly helpful for students coming from a non-Chinese background. We celebrate diversity and we provide an inclusive, caring and engaging learning environment for our students. Our classess have good teacher-student ratios and our teaching methods are well received by our parents and students.
Our Mandarin student Viggo won 3rd place at the 2019 UKAPCE National Chinese Poem Reading Competition
恭喜伦敦克尼中文学校普通话班学生 Viggo 路域高在英国中文教育促进会第17届全英中文朗诵大赛（非华人家庭组）中获得季军的优越成绩 。实在令人鼓舞 ！感谢老师指导 ！ 🏅👍👍👍
恭喜倫敦克尼中文學校普通話班學生 Viggo 路域高在英國中文教育促進會第17屆全英中文朗誦大賽 (非華人家庭組) 中獲得季軍的優越成績 。實在令人鼓舞 ! 感謝老師指導 ! 🏅👍👍👍
Many congratulations to our student Viggo Lewis on winning 3rd place at the UKAPCE National Chinese Poem Reading Competition (non-Chinese background group) on 23 June 2019. The overall standards were very high (over 500 contestants) so Viggo has done very well. Many thanks for our teachers for supporting Viggo. Well done! 🏅 👍👍👍
Many congratulations to Mr. Issac Zhang for receiving the UKAPCE Best Teacher Award 2015. This demonstrates his strong committment towards the promotion of Chinese culture.
In 2017, London Hackney Chinese Community School received the UKAPCE Best School Award. Many thanks to all our teachers who have worked so hard on a voluntary basis, contributing their time towards the children and young people of our local community.
1. We have started our enrolment for School Year 2020 to 2021. Early-bird discount ends on 04.07.2020. Scroll down for enrolment forms.
2. Winners of our 2019 - 2020 Scholarship Award have been announced. Click the button below to see the list:
3. Our Parent-Teacher Association led Online Graduation Party, Quiz and Raffle Draw (via Zoom) took place on 04.07.2020 from 10:30am to 12noon. Many thanks for your support. All proceeds go to our school and associated projects. Please click poster below to see list of winners:
4. London Hackney Chinese Community School was featured on BBC1 Inside Out London on 30.03.2020 for its committment to providing valuabe support to all members of its school community to deal with the Covid19 pandemic positively. Watch how we support our school community via the following link:
5. NEW Online Chinese Lessons via Zoom for all levels and all ages during the lockdown. We foster an inclusive school comunity and embrace diversity. We welcome students from all backgrounds and levels. See special syllabus and timetable in the poster below. Summer Term online lessons every Saturday morning from 25.04.2020. Mandarin Playgroup every Sunday 10:00 - 11:00 from 03.05.2020. Enquiries: 07949431548.
我們正在接受 2020/2021 學年的新生登記 :
1. 所有常規中文課程於週六 09:30 - 12:30 上課 。
2. 普通话唱游班 (适合1至4岁) 于周日 10:00 - 11:00上课。
3. 親子廣東話班（適合家長和4歲以下的兒童）於週六 9:30 - 11:00 上課。
4. 成人普通話班（初級）于周六 12:15 - 14:15 上課。
5. 免費育兒與電腦技術培訓班於2020年4月25日 (週六) 11:30- 12:15 開始上課 。名額有限 , 請盡快報名。請參閱下面的海報報名及了解詳情 。
We are accepting new students for Mandarin & Cantonese classes for 2020/2021 (New School Year starts from September 2020):
1. Regular Chinese language classes take place on Saturdays 09:30 - 12:30.
2. Mandarin Playgroup (suitable for 1 - 4 year olds) takes place on Sundays 10:00 - 11:00.
3. Parent-Child Cantonese (For Parent & children up to 4 years old) takes place on Saturdays 09:30 - 11:00.
4. Adult Mandarin class (Beginners' Level) Saturdays 12:15 - 14:15.
5. National Lottery Grant funded Free Parenting & Computing Skills Training Workshop starts again on 25.04.2020 11:30 - 12:15 via Zoom. Limited places available. Text 07949431548 to enrol (see poster below for course content).
Click the following butons to download information on:
1. New "Support Us" page added. We are a not-for-profit organisation that aims to benefit all members of our community with a strong focus on developing children's mental and physical development through Chinese language and culture. Please support us to allow us to carry on our valuable service for our community. You can now click the "Donate Now" button below to support us.
2. Our Dragon Boat Celebration on 20.06.20 was well received. All students learnt about the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival and how to wrap rice dumplings.
3. Parent-Teacher Association led Summer BBQ fundraiser to take place in July 2020 (subject to lockdown restrictions). There'll be Chinese food & drinks, arts & crafts, games stall and face-painting. All welcome. Details to follow.
4. Moon Festival Celebration will take place in September 2020 (subject to lockdown restrictions). Chinese food & drinks, arts & crafts, Chinese opera, Karaoke, Chinese calligraphy, face-painting, raffle draw. All welcome. Details to follow.
5. Our new Online Book Shop is now open! Click here to visit us!
2020 Chinese New Year Celebrations
Document Download 文件下载 / 文件下載
保障儿童政策文件下载 / 保障兒童政策文件下載
Click the following button to download 'London Hackney Chinese Community School Safeguarding Children Policy' (2020).
课程费用条款和条件以及退款政策下载 / 課程費用條款和條件以及退款政策文件下載
Click the following button to download 'London Hackney Chinese Community School Course Fees Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy' (June 2020).
London Hackney Chinese Community School runs Mandarin and Cantonese classes using interactive teaching methods. Please subscribe to our Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/HackneyChineseSchool to find out more about our school activities.
London Hackney Chinese Community School - 2020 Copyright Reserved