London Hackney Chinese Community School News
2016 Chinese New Year Celebration
Table tennis is fun, great for fitness and for developing hand eye co-ordination. It can be played by all ages and abilities - boys and girls can play together, so it’s ideal for our mixed classes. Our vision is for a vibrant and healthy table tennis club that thrives on providing enjoyable tennis playing opportunities for our students, parents and teachers.
The London Hackney Chinese Communtiy School Table Tennis Club provides 30-minute sessions (11:00 – 11:30) of table tennis coaching across the range of ages and abilities during term times. It is co-ordinated jointly by Club Manager Ms. Zhen. We provide a large number of brand new table tennis tables for our Club members to practise and improve their table tennis skills.
The aims of the Hackney Chinese Communtiy School Table Tennis Club are as follows:
• To improve the health and well-being of our students, parents and teachers by encouraging them to take part in table tennis.
• To make the sport more readily accessible to all members of Hackney Chinese Community School.
• To provide a welcoming, safe, responsible & relaxing atmosphere for all members of Hackney Chinese Community School.
• To encourage more people, particularly our students and parents, to contribute to the running and vitality of the Hackney Chinese Community School Table Tennis Club.
• To facilitate opportunities for our students to develop their table tennis playing abilities and to progress in the sport.
2016 Chinese New Year Song
2016 Mothering Sunday Celebration
2015 Christmas Celebration
2015 No-Smoking Campaign
2015 School trip to Hastings
London Hackney Chinese Community School - 2022 Copyright Reserved